1. Looking for inexpensive center ideas, or quick classroom activities, that are easy to create? Check out The Cornerstone’s economical, easy and creative center ideas.
2. FreeTech4Teachers gives you 11 ideas for integrating technology this year.
3. Use this helpful flipbook to guide students in organizing their binders (from Mary Blow via Scholastic.com). She also shows you how to turn this organization tool into an easy assignment for the first days of school.
4. Check out this cool class project about pirates. Wikispaces is a great way to make a collaborative project engaging to students.
5. Give students a fun, imaginative science lesson about animal habitats in this PBSKids online activity. Using the site’s drawing tool, students analyze and respond to a monthly challenge by designing a fictional creature's habitat.
Find any good tips? Let me know about them, and I'll be sure to credit you!