- If you're looking for a math game for your class, try Neopets' Math Nightmare, an amusing game that allows them to quickly type in the answers to addition, subtraction, multiplication or division problems before an alarm wakes up a cat. There are different levels to the game, and it's a great way to practice mental math!
- Here's another game for students to practice their subject/verb agreement: Verb Viper provides sentences for students to choose the correct verb to feed the snake.
- Assess your students' understanding of the three branches of government as they play The US Mint's Branches of Power Game.
- If you’re studying Native American tribes, use OurStory’s lesson that includes a reading guide to a Newberry Honor Book, and a chance for students to design their own Pueblo pot.
- The Federal Trade Commission has a site, YouAreHere, designed for 5th-8th graders to learn about business markets, and how to be good consumers. The site is designed as a virtual mall which highlights different aspects of business. The West Terrace of the mall shows how to be savvy consumers who are aware of advertising techniques for products.