- How To Make Emergency Lesson Plans. Get started on these now if you haven't already! You'll never know when you'll need them!
- Class Build-a-Story is an appropriate, life-saving activity for substitute teachers in a jam.
- Subs, what if you don't have a Seating Chart?
- The Scoot Game can enliven any classroom review.
- Subs: 8 Things You Should Do When You Don't Have Lesson Plans.
- Here are tons of journaling story-starters.
- Keep in mind What Good Teachers Do.
- Challenge students mentally. Head over to Kids-Are-Smart for some creative activities for higher-order thinking skills.
Have a great year! Visit again for more FTW tips. Substitutes, FTW! has been live for over a year now and I thank all of you for dropping by.