- This first grade teacher introduced her class to dictionary skills with little kite decorations. What a great idea for spring!
- These adorable, vibrantly colored birds are a nice project for the ambitious and talented. They're made from lightbulbs! The step-by-step process is clearly outlined.
- Speaking of birds, why not combine a springtime theme with Poetry Month lessons? The Crafty Classroom shows what can happen when birdseed and poetry unite in this simple activity. A downloadable template is included.
- If you’re reading any books about rain, or looking for a craft project to accompany a lesson on weather, how about these April shower umbrellas made from paper plates?
- Finally, check out these beautiful window silhouettes decorated as Easter eggs and bunnies! Lovely adornments for your windows at this time of year.