If you want your students to create these beautiful insects to celebrate the spring season, explore these 5 ideas from various sites:
- · These are some of the most eye-catching butterflies that I’ve found, and the site even features some helpful templates.
- · This art class used tissue paper and liquid starch to make these colorful butterflies.
- · These butterflies would look wonderful hanging near a window where they can catch the sunlight.
- This easy butterfly project is made from a paper plate.
- · From the Mailbox: use templates to trace the butterfly body, and then trace the wings onto black construction paper. Use some glue on the wings, and then sprinkle glitter over the glue. Shake off the excess after drying, overlap the wings, and then glue the body over them. Add antennae and other decorations. Here is an illustration from their site:
image: The Education Center